Wednesday 3 October 2012

Welcome Kayla

Let's Welcome Kayla Harris officially to the blog.
Kayla we are looking forward to your unbiased opinion.

L-Chandera-Codrington,-Arthur-Thomas-and-Kayla-Harris

And for those of you who are wondering about this picture.
I remembered and checked the newspaper archive.
(Yes I am doing my background work!)
Kayla (on the right) became the second Antiguan to win the prestigious Caribbean Optimist Oratorical Contest.

That sole guy in the middle was adjudged third place in the male category.
The other young lady on the left did not place but also did well.

Welcome Kayla! Feel free to share your thoughts and any question that may be bothering you historically.

Ms. Samuel

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much! I have just been trying to think of a way to apologize for accidentally involving myself in your class work. My intention was to read not to follow but i would be interested in participating where an outside opinion is needed. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! By the way what are your core areas of study at the college?

      Delete
  2. My subjects are math biology and chemistry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A really new dimension! Anticipating input!

      Delete